Thursday, November 12, 2009

Frame your Photos with CANVAS!!

I'm now taking orders for those interested to frame your fav. photos in CANVAS!! I have 3 samples here and more to come especially the one in full colour.

These are some of the prices: (for other sizes pls email me personally)

1. Price for (12" x 16") B&W/Sephia - only RM50 each with frame!! Buy 3 for only RM140!!
2. Price for (12" x 16") Full Colour - only RM60 each with frame!! Buy 3 for only RM170!!
3. Price for (12" x 12") B&W/Sephia - only RM45 each with frame!! Buy 4 for only RM160!!
4. Price for (12" x 12") Full Colour - only RM55 each with frame!! Buy 4 for only RM200!!

If u were to order more than the above mentioned, do email me and i'll try to give u the best possible price !!

So what are u waiting for?? email me : yaniemohamad@yahoo.com / call or sms 013-395 5100



Make something out of ur photos instead of just keep it in your DVD / PC. I know most of u have so many photos from ur personal collection or even from the professionals :). So Hurry2!!